4:30 PM Panel: The Skills of the Past Will Not Deliver The Needs of The Future: How Are We Attracting & Developing Next Generation Procurement Talent? --- Mastering Capability
According to recent Deloitte global CPO survey, 60% of CPOs do not believe their teams have the skills to deliver their procurement strategy. Which behaviors and processes do CPOs need to develop across their teams to transform into a world-class procurement organization? During this panel discussion attendees will learn how to attract and develop the next generation of procurement leaders.
· Shift from tactical to strategic; what is required? Are you training for the skills that are in line with market demands?
· Find the right mix of talent to drive behavioral change across your procurement organization
· Define the capability framework to develop the right training approach for your own team
· Build a ‘start-up’ culture in your procurement organization that challenges convention and focuses more on the innovation agenda
· Target continuous improvement in your teams to protect procurement from changes in the future
· Discuss the impact of millennials and the impact on procurement