OCTOBER 21-23 | DALLAS, TX
The 2018 Chief Procurement Officer Exchange is a premier event designed for Heads of Procurement, Global Sourcing, Global Supply Chain and more. Over this three day Exchange you'll learn from true peers, benchmark current strategies, and engage in meaningful conversations around the theme "Innovation of People, Processes and Risk Mitigation".
Our tailored agenda is designed in partnership with our executives attending and from market research with some of the world's top Procurement leaders to identify current industry trends and challenges.
Top Sessions Include:
- Building and Implementing a Comprehensive Digital Roadmap for the Future Procurement Office
- Sifting Through the Data Deluge to Enable Effective Procurement Decision-Making and Processes
- Enabling Agile and Intelligent Decision-Making with Real-Time Advanced Analytics Insights
- Generating Value from Procurement in the Volatile Geopolitical Landscape
- Creating an Enterprise-Wide Spend Portfolio to Realize Opportunities and Improve Collaboration
Take a look >>>
The Exchange format is very unique and so it's only natural that you'll have a number of questions about how it all works. We've compiled a list of questions that we typically receive along with their answers below.